E-learning doesn't have to be a difficult, lonely
uphill climb - let Transition make
it an easy ride.
E-learning development & support
You need to build an engaging e-learning course, developed to your exact specification, but where to even begin?
Perhaps you want to run a planning and design workshop. To brainstorm course objectives, creative content, budgets, timescales, risks, process, vision, strategy - the whole shebang.
You need to get your course designed. You need storyboarding
workshops to produce course blueprints. You need it scripted and
edited. You need a template designed. You might even want to spend
a limited amount of money on seeing if a concept or technology
works for you before you commit to it. Maybe you want to include
game-based learning - or you want a voiceover recording - or you
want imaginative and original graphics - or you want to build
interactions into your course.
And it's always a good idea to run a pilot so that you can get feedback and make changes before you deploy.
Once you have your course, you might want to do something else with it:
- Localise it
- Update the template or graphics
- Make it accessible on mobile devices
- Get a transcript, or make a transcript of something else which will then feed into it
- Analyse, review and evaluate, making a plan to improve your current course and your process for the next one
Perhaps just looking at the whole scale of it is making you want
to pull out your hair and cry in a corner. Or perhaps you're
feeling a little less dramatic and you just know you need a helping
hand in any number of those things.
Transition is that helping hand. Actually, we're several hands.
- Facilitate meetings and guide your team as they brainstorm and make plans
- Guide you as you script your course, or do the scripting for you
- Run your proof of concepts and your pilots
- Give you graphics, voiceovers, games, etc.
- Update, localise, and transcribe anything you need
- Show you how to get what you actually want to know from your data
- Help you to review effectively and to carry out your action plans
- Host your content
- Be your knights in shining, problem-solving armour, for those times when things just go wrong
And we can do more than that. The list of everything involved in building and maintaining an e-learning course is endless, and so are the services we could provide for you. Think of Transition as a resource that you can use either at specific stages where needed, or throughout the entire process. We can offer you access to our 20 years' worth of expertise in the e-learning business. We can engage with you wherever you want us to. We can help your project to run more smoothly, efficiently, and with better results - and we can keep you from pulling out all your hair while we do it.