Services for Learning Management Systems
Getting a Learning Management System up and running takes skill and experience. Which is where we come in.
Perhaps delivering learning is your business; or it's a support service for your products, customers and business partners around the world.
Learning Management Systems
provide a powerful set of capabilities for delivering online
learning; administering classroom training; providing
instructor-led online training and collaboration. They may comprise
portals, website content management, search and social networking,
commerce and more.
To get the most from any Learning Management System, you need to know not only what it can do, but also how to use it effectively, establishing best practice for day to day processes as well as one-off projects. We can help - getting you set up much more quickly than you could alone - and enabling you to make better use of the features at your disposal.
For more than 15 years we've worked with Learning Management Systems in organisations around the globe, helping to define, develop and implement world-class learning management solutions. Your organisation can benefit from this expertise - helping you get more from your LMS, faster and more cost-effectively.
We have managed e-learning management solutions for organisations worldwide, integrated with e-commerce, content development services and online certification tests. If you run a training organisation and want to offer your courses online, then Transition can provide complete solutions to your needs.
We can help you with:
- Project definition, planning and project management - helping to make sure that the system is set up around the needs of your business
- Infrastructure planning, analysing the workload and system requirements - scoping the system to meet your needs at a technical level
- Installation - setting up the server correctly and loading software, including additional components
- Configuration and integration - connection to LDAP, database(s), http servers and so on, plus correct configuration of system settings
- Customisation - customising the user interface and portal, and developing applications to integrate with, and extend, the platform
- User acceptance testing - working with you to ensure that everything is working exactly the way it needs to
- Documentation and training - getting your people up to speed on managing the system, and providing whatever documentation is needed to help them with this
- Support - being there when you need help
Want to know more? Just email contact us using the enquiry button or call 01959 543900 - we'll be happy to listen and give you the benefit of our experience.