- Lectora & CourseMill e-learning services
- Custom course development using LectoraDeveloping and transforming Lectora e-learning courses for you
- Lectora & CourseMill trainingTraining programmes to help you get more from Lectora and CourseMill
- Lectora & CourseMill maintenance & supportThe easy way to get the most from your software
- CourseMill implementation & customisation servicesTell us what you want and we do it - simple!
CourseMill® implementation & customisation services
Until now, smaller organisations could only gaze at enterprise-class Learning Management Systems with longing. Big features, sure - but out of reach. Now everything's changed. With CourseMill, you get the big features without the big price ticket.
There's one company that can help you to put the whole thing together - not just installing and integrating the software with your existing Microsoft or open source servers, but also creating a robust, cost-effective e-learning strategy. That company is Transition - a company that has a long history of partnership with Lectora and CourseMill.
Transition can help with:
- Migrating your current investment in e-learning content to CourseMill
- Installation and configuration: tune the LMS to your needs
- Integration: connect your LMS with other systems
- Customisation: design and configure CourseMill to reflect your company's goals - your LMS - your way
- Development of custom content: everything from short tutorials to large-scale e-learning programmes
CourseMill is a powerful Learning Management System from Trivantis, the creators of Lectora
It's easy to install, easy to customise and it's SCORM conpliant. Not only that, but it's available in multiple languages immediately, and is simple to translate into additional languages.
Specifically designed for small- and medium-sized enterprises
It works with Microsoft, IBM Oracle and open source servers, networks and databases. Like to go through all the technical stuff with a member of our team? Give us a call on 01959 543900 - we will be very happy to help.