- Lectora & CourseMill e-learning services
- Custom course development using LectoraDeveloping and transforming Lectora e-learning courses for you
- Lectora & CourseMill trainingTraining programmes to help you get more from Lectora and CourseMill
- Lectora & CourseMill maintenance & supportThe easy way to get the most from your software
- CourseMill implementation & customisation servicesTell us what you want and we do it - simple!
Custom course development using Lectora
Perhaps Lectora Publisher is your chosen
e-learning tool, but you don't have the resources to create all of
your own courses, or perhaps you just need an e-learning course to
be developed; you might even want to make use of your current
content, but that content can be in lots of different
Transition can create highly interactive and engaging e-learning courses for you, developed to your exact specifications. We can convert current classroom courses, work with you to create completely new courses or interactive tutorials, or provide the resource and expertise needed to repurpose your current content into Lectora Publisher.
We can design the whole course for you using Lectora, or work collaboratively to develop the course with you, while helping increase your development skills to minimise your external development costs. Our aim is to help you be self-sufficient in both course development and ongoing maintenance.
Lectora Publisher e-learning course development:
- Project analysis and management
- Instructional and interface design
- Content building interaction design, including adding video, animation and quizzes
- Quality assurance and testing
Lectora Publisher template design
Transition can create your own unique e-learning interface for your courses. Our templates provide custom-designed functional navigation, tracking and on-screen prompts - and allow content creators/subject-matter experts, with minimal introduction, to rapidly create new course material to a consistent standard.
We can offer you:
- Creative design
- Instructional design
- Navigation and tracking
- A content-ready template
Want to find out more? Feel free to give one of our friendly team a call on 01959 543900.