- Lectora authoring toolsWorld-class e-learning software and tools
- Lectora InspireInspire: the perfect blend of innovation and inspiration from the dream team
- Lectora PublisherLectora Publisher enables almost anyone to create great e-learning courses
- Lectora OnlineYou and your team can get the benefits of Publisher anywhere, any time - without any hassle
- Camtasia StudioRecord, edit and add effects to create exciting video content
- ReviewLinkThe ultimate course review tool in the cloud
Includes 1 year maintenance and support
£1850.00 exc. VAT
Lectora Inspire: Maintenance renewal 1 yr
Receive additional Inspire features and benefits as they become available
£750 exc. VAT
Lectora Inspire: Support renewal 1 yr
Expert support to help you get the most out of Lectora Inspire
£250 exc. VAT
Lectora Inspire: Upgrade with Maintenance
For customers without a current maintenance contract
1450.00 exc. VAT
Lectora Inspire, with ReviewLink™
Inspire really is the last word in e-learning. You don't need
an array of expensive development tools - Inspire is enough.
Lectora Inspire 16 has the time-saving usability
enhancements you asked for, as well as an arsenal of eLearning
Brothers content creation tools, RCD (Responsive Course Design) and
Tin Can (xAPI) support.
Inspire comes with complete audio recording and editing capabilities, video editing and Lectora's excellent content authoring tools, but what gives it the edge over Publisher is the Inspire suite of tools:
- Snagit® Turn images and screen captures into masterpieces with editing and special effects tools
- Camtasia® Add dynamic videos, Flash animations and 3D design software.
- eLearning Brothers Template Library, Cutout People Library, and
Build e-learning courses using easy-to-master drag and drop techniques - no programming is required. You can develop your projects rapidly using tools and wizards that don't require complex software knowledge, reducing your expenses and cutting time.
Inspire can easily incorporate pretty much any form of media (social, text, animation, video, PowerPoint and sound) into one seamless e-learning course. It now also incorporates HTML5 media support for mobile devices, and the latest version can be published directly to CourseMill Wave, allowing users to recommend and assign content to online viewers. You can use Wave to get ratings and define guest book settings, run reports and post content to social networking sites.
If you want more information, give us a call on 01959 543900.